Service Terms and Conditions
All participants must follow local parkland bylaws while in parks.
During the picnic, all equipment is your responsibility, anything missing or damaged will be charged to the credit card on file after reviewing with you.
If you need to leave the picnic site temporarily or permanently, you must let the on-site supervisor know and wait for their arrival prior the departing.
All dietary restrictions must be submitted 3 days before the picnic. No responsibility will be taken for non-communicated restrictions.
Music must be kept at considerate levels not to disturb the public.
If you are approached by any park or city personnel, please let us know immediately. We have all the permits and licences with our on-site supervisor.
The reservation date can be changed up to 24 hours before the picnic time at no cost. ( Exceptions will be made for sudden weather changes )
Cancellations 2 weeks before the Picnic date can be cancelled and refunded with a 10% fee. Reservations within the 2 week period can be cancelled with a 25% fee.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
To provide and operate the Services.
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our services.
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
2. SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
Without restriction, we generally offer the following services through the Website: Provides elevated picnic experiences.
The services we offer are subject to change over time. By using the Website, you are confirming that you have determined that the services are appropriate for your needs. We do not guarantee that these services meet your needs or that they are suitable for your specific purposes.
3. PAYMENT PROCEDURES 2 Payments for services or products available on the Website will be charged to you in accordance with the policies, procedures, and timelines posted on the relevant sections of the Website. For purposes of processing payments, we use the following service provider: STRIPE Before using the Website, you must first review and approve the terms and conditions governing the use of these third-party payment processors, which are available at the following website(s): https://www.stripe.com
4. REFUND, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES Our current policies on refunds, exchanges and responsibility for lost, broken or stolen products are posted on the Website.
6. TERMINATION You may cancel and terminate your Account at any time in accordance with the terms and policies posted on the Website. If at the date of termination of your Account, there are any outstanding payments owing by you to us, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
9. SECURITY BREACHES In order to protect your security, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Website are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, including the unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security. We will investigate any breach of security on the Website that we determine in our sole discretion to be serious in nature, but we will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for breaches of security or any unauthorized access to your account however arising.
10. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS 4 We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as they relate to the Website.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS Users under the age of 18 are permitted to access and use the Website, but are prohibited from submitting any personal information or other information that may be used to identify them. Users under the age of 13 are only permitted to access and use the Website while under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
14. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION By using the Website, you agree to resolve any claim or dispute arising between you and us on an individual basis, rather than addressing such claim or dispute as part of a group or class. You hereby waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action lawsuit commenced against TN EVENTS INC. or its affiliates related to any claim, dispute or controversy arising from your use of the Website. Where applicable, you hereby agree to opt out of any class proceeding against TN EVENTS INC. otherwise commenced. The above waiver shall not apply to claims or disputes arising under consumer protection legislation or any other claim or dispute where a waiver of class action lawsuits is unenforceable at law.